Kigo manufactures industrial blasting chambers according customer needs. A fully automatic recirculation system "Patented Pekotek Non-Waste abrasive recycling system" secures a stable and reliable cleaning with abrasive materials
- floor hoppers for collecting blasting abrasive. No need to deep foundation pit.
- arbrasive transporting, separation, filtering and waste removal only with one fan, no conveyors or elevators.
- compact equipment size, flexible location and quick assembling.
- Multi abrasive possibility; Steel grit, Aluminum oxide, glass beads etc. possible to use in same chamber. Conveying by air combined to magnetic separation gives best possible separation and abrasive cleaning. Only turn of the switch to change material and different abrasives stay in their own storage silos.
- manua lorrobo tblasting
- special protected lights
- considered chamber and protective constructions
- combined blasting/painting/drying chambe
Special absorption machines with automatic cleaning function for the filters providesoffers enough suction ability. We supply also complete systems on trolley with all the safety equipment for the worker.
Complete manual system
In Kigo as an official representative of Pekotek we supply turn key installations according your needs. Fill free to contact with us for more information.